Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blind Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokyiiis

Today one of the blind items reads:

One of Donald Trump’s children wanted a specific female singer to perform as part of the Presidential Inauguration. The singer – who became famous on American Idol – has since been asked by the Inaugural Committee if she would be interested in performing.If you are wondering why in the world they want this particular singer, it isn’t just because of her skill as a singer. It’s because she performs a specific song… and the song’s title resonates with how the Trump children feel about their father!
As of today, it looks like the singer WILL perform at an Inauguration event!

Do you think this could be Carrie? If so, what song?

adam1995

I kind of doubt it's Carrie. With as much blowback as performers are getting, I don't think Carrie would open herself up to that.

twaintrain

I would guess it's Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger."

I can't really think of a song title of Carrie's that makes sense.

maddkat

Staff member
I would guess if it were really someone famous they would be shouting it from the hilltops considering they can't get any names to perform.

also where did this come from?

Smokyiiis

It's an EXCLUSIVE from Blind Items website. The guy that runs it (Ace) never puts anything on there that hasn't happened or is going to happen.

The Girl You Think I Am is the first thought that came to my mind too but don't even know if the incoming family know the song. Could even be Jennifer Hudson or another one of the many idols.

txacar

It's an EXCLUSIVE from Blind Items website. The guy that runs it (Ace) never puts anything on there that hasn't happened or is going to happen.

The Girl You Think I Am is the first thought that came to my mind too but don't even know if the incoming family know the song. Could even be Jennifer Hudson or another one of the many idols.

Absolutely. I'm not familiar with the other winners' music but am going to look, lol.

Yes, Carrie could perform:
Flat On the Floor
Get Out of This Town
Undo It
Blown Away
Renegade Runaway
Mexico

Or she could perform All-American Girl who knows 😂

txacar

Blown Away? "Daddy was mean old mister..." lol

You can say a lot of things, but don't think that is one you can say about DTrump. His kids obviously adore him.

I would love for it to be Carrie, but I don't want her to get the abuse. She gets enough of that. If it is her it is because she is a Christian, loves her country, and understands this is not about the man but about every American and our great fortune to live in a country where citizens have the right to elect their President and witness the wonderful inaugural day traditions and the awesome, peaceful transfer of power.

hjj

I have no problems with Carrie performing or anybody else. As someone that served 20 yrs in military I see it as a way of serving if the president ask you to do something I would have to consider although I am very uneasy with Trump. I would be surprised if it was Carrie tho.

Carriebear

I've read a bunch of inaugural ball performers, and nothing with Carrie or anyone from AI, the only thing that could have been a mess up was Jennifer Holiday, people could mess her up with Jennifer Hudson (big stretch but kids these days lol) Plus it's this weekend and it's from the 18-22 in DC and she's in NYC

How reliable is blindgossip.com?

CarrieAddicted

It states "the song’s title resonates with how the Trump children feel about their father".

So, if we are to guess who this is, we should find out such song's title, not a verse.

txacar

I've read a bunch of inaugural ball performers, and nothing with Carrie or anyone from AI, the only thing that could have been a mess up was Jennifer Holiday, people could mess her up with Jennifer Hudson (big stretch but kids these days lol) Plus it's this weekend and it's from the 18-22 in DC and she's in NYC

NYC is a 45 minute flight to DC. People commute to work both ways. Nashville is 1-1/2 hour flight to DC. Nobody has said it's Carrie. Just an American Idol who sings a song that describes how the Trump kids feel about their dad. Rumor is probably false.

Status
Not open for further replies.