Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blind Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuiZ

I watch CNN etc, so perhaps I am watching the wrong news channels? But what I watched was all pro-Clinton 24/7.
CNN is cr*p to me ever since I watched their so-called "coverage" of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight few years back. The amount of opinions and pure speculations they tried to pass as "expert" views and facts were ridiculous! Being outside of US, I could easily compare them to other news reports on other channels.

I was so angry at the thought of just how many people around the world will be buying into their "news". Shocked that the previously reputable news channel have turned into some speculative, ratings-bait, controversy-chasing talk show instead.

R.I.P. CNN.

txacar

She has stayed away from politics her entire career and said she doesn't even like talking about it either and always avoids it.

Why would she be part of this now?

It isn't political (at least it's not supposed to be). It's American, an integral part of our democracy, and always considered an honor to be asked to perform regardless of party or person. It makes me so sad to see this.

txacar

Wow I never heard of this girl in my life. haha But I do like the title of the song. Thanks!

She was on American Idol, is 6' tall, and a basketball star who played on the championship UConn team. When her dad was elected Senator to replace Kennedy, he introduced his family and told all the young men out there that she was available. So funny.

Smokyiiis

From the Washington times:
Former American Idol contestant Ayla Brown asked Donald Trump this week to perform at his inauguration next month amid some of music’s biggest stars having reportedly refused to participate in events surrounding his swearing-in.
The daughter of former U.S. Sen. Scott Brown, Massachusetts Republican, the singer appealed to Mr. Trump during an interview with the Boston Herald this week where she said she’d be “honored to perform” at any of the president-elect’s inaugural events next month.
“As a performer, I see the opportunity to perform at any inauguration in history as the highest honor,” she told the newspaper. “It’s a shame that not everyone sees it that way.”
“We’ve already elected our president,” she added. “At this point, you’re singing for your country — not to elect a politician.”
Nonetheless, Ms. Brown’s offer comes on the heels of reports that indicated some of pop music’s biggest names have outright refused to be involved in Mr. Trump’s inauguration. Elton John, Garth Brooks and Celine Dion have each turned down offers from Mr. Trump, according to recent reports, and Italian opera singer Andrea Bocelli was allegedly rejected by the president-elect after he provoked a firestorm among fans by initially agreeing to participate.
Ms. Brown received an invitation to attend Mr. Trump’s inauguration, but hasn’t been invited to sing just yet, she told the Herald.

maddkat

Staff member
now you all know who is performing at the inauguration you can let this thread which should have never been started.

Cassie/Opry can we get this moved to the gossip forum?

Last edited:

pklongbeach

I can get it closed real quick: How about we start talking about how this "very typical" president that deserves respect and Carrie singing for him stated that he grabs women by their genitalia when he wants to and sexually assaults them.....

Lets talk about him openly making fun of people and calling women ugly and to be judged by how ugly they are, and that their success should be judged by it.......

Lets talk about Carrie honoring that!!!!!

She would never in a million years........ And I am very surprised by anyone here who would want her to.

Disgusting!

thaifood

Agree. The country has gone bat **** crazy. Whatever happened to a peaceful transition? In my life, many Presidents have won that I did not like or support, but I always vowed to give them a chance and try to accept the results. I would never disrespect our President like this no matter who won.

I have never seen such pure hate and disrespect in my life by the media. They need to get a grip and stop egging people on. Someone is going to get hurt at some point-- and it will be the media's fault in my opinion for their constant hate/negativity. It is almost like they are encouraging protestors and violence.

That all went out the door with this idiots constant & continual twitter rants that are all much ado about nothing. There are real issues the Cheeto has to solve & he is worried about Meryle Streep or John Lewis or anyone else that might say something that he thinks is the least bit disrespectful. For the large part the media is reporting on what comes out of this moron's mouth, how can they be to blame. He is getting ready to ban them from the White House anyway so the old get rid of the messenger is going to be in play & that is going to make it even worse. The thin skin president. Heaven help us all!

Ty

Has Mike always followed Trump?

I don't care about Mike's politics, but when I saw that just now....I got a little worried. Given this blind item.

pklongbeach

Who is mike?
And why would Thaifoods post be deleted?

If people are going to support Trump than we have to be able to use his words. Its only fair.

That is all the media has ever done. They show clips of what he says. The only issue with it is that people are shocked and repulsed by what a low class person he exposes himself as.

Remind me of anything the media has ever done otherwise?

Where as for 8 years the media has played along with rep nonsense about Obama not being a US citizen and Clinton killing people.

That is just sick!

rcramer

Nice, so here we go always throwing stones at Tee, when I have to agree 100% with her........ And Pi314CA your correct, it should be removed.... Name calling is just down right wrong...... This is what I have problems with other political figure heads and stars that think they can use a public forum or award show to address their own ignorance....... If you don't like the new president, get over it and move on...... Keep your hate to yourself.. Respect that the Country put him there........

maddkat

Staff member
^ if you like the new "president" fine, but the majority of the country doesn't and you have to deal with that

One no one attacked Tee

two there is nothing at all wrong with thaifoods post.If all these trump supporters can post why can't dissenting opinions be posted?

rcramer

maddkat - Calling the President an Idiot is totally wrong...... Why cant the dissenting opinion be used with respect.......

Status
Not open for further replies.