Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away and Good Girl on The Voice

pklongbeach

BA was not sung with enough intention to the lyric.
She should have stayed still and really delievered the lyrics the way they should be.

GG was much better cause the singer really sang every note and lyric with purpose and fun. And she basically nailed all the notes.

BA was pitchy from start to finish. And I know Kristen is a much better singer than that. She should not have moved around the the stage smiling so much. It affected the outcome of the song alot.

Claire2004

I like the GG performance more than the BA one. With BA, there was no sense of tension, urgency, or anger in Kristen's performance. It was as if she was just singing the lyrics without really understanding the storyline.

opry051008

BA was not sung with enough intention to the lyric.
She should have stayed still and really delievered the lyrics the way they should be.

GG was much better cause the singer really sang every note and lyric with purpose and fun. And she basically nailed all the notes.

BA was pitchy from start to finish. And I know Kristen is a much better singer than that. She should not have moved around the the stage smiling so much. It affected the outcome of the song alot.

Both Kristen and Kat knew they were doomed because of who they were up against. So they both just went out on stage to have a blast. I was very happy and surprised that Kat chose a Carrie song. A lot of viewers were probably wondering if it was a Carrie Underwood sing-off. lol.