Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away Survivor Game

Skippayeeee

Just like these games were done with Some Hearts, Carnival Ride, and Play On, this is a Blown Away version.
You'll have 3 days to vote for your LEAST favorite song from Blown Away and the song receiving the least amount of votes will be eliminated and so on. Hopefully you guys understand :D
So yeah, here are your (obvious) options to vote for!

1 - Good Girl
2 - Blown Away
3 - Two Black Cadillacs
4 - See You Again
5 - Do You Think About Me
6 - Forever Changed
7 - Nobody Ever Told You
8 - One Way Ticket
9 - Thank God for Hometowns
10 - Good in Goodbye
11 - Leave Love Alone
12 - Cupid's Got a Shotgun
13 - Wine After Whiskey
14 - Who Are You

Voting ends July 16th at 5pm Eastern time.

countrymusicfan15

We actually just did one of these for BA not too long ago :D and it came down to Blown Away and Two Black Cadillacs...not sure which song won though.

I think we should do this game for all the albums put together! That would be FUN!!!

Skippayeeee

We actually just did one of these for BA not too long ago :D and it came down to Blown Away and Two Black Cadillacs...not sure which song won though.

I think we should do this game for all the albums put together! That would be FUN!!!

Oh! Alright. Didn't know that! Yeah, we should!

cmuf2011

I say yeah. If you guys want me too I can start a thread for this in the members game section but I want more than two people to say yes. I don't want to start a thread if only two people are going to participate.

cmuf2011

Vote in the Carrie song survior thread its located in the member game section, all songs still in the running are in the first post of that thread

cmuf2011

The same section as the music, tv, sports etc are. Its not in a Carrie Underwood section but in one of the general section,