Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Blown Away" Tracklisting Thread

Momin

I was just thinking about how often Carrie has played guitar during her live performances. Before her Smoke Break performances, I only remember her with a guitar on DFTRM during the Some Hearts Tour.

For some reason, whenever I've listened to Leave Love Alone, I've always pictured Carrie, Hillary Lindsey and two or three other women sitting on stools with their guitars and just playing this song with a very live, raw and acoustic vibe. That's the only way I feel like it would really create an impact live. I really wanted her to do something similar to that on the Blown Away Tour.

Hey y'all. So I tried looking up scans of the BA Tour program and unfortunately the link to it is no longer operating. Does anyone here have any scans of the book or at least the back cover? I want to use it for a photoshop project that I've been wanting to do for years now. haha.

Countryfan2448

Blown Away is the song of the decade on CMT's.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]http://www.cmt.com/news/1815465/cmt-hot-20-decade-blown-away-carrie-underwood/[/FONT]

fallen14

Forever Changed is the best song of Carrie’s career. If Miranda cut it, it would’ve been a single as Sony always sent more risk taking songs to radio for her.

txacar

Forever Changed is the best song of Carrie’s career. If Miranda cut it, it would’ve been a single as Sony always sent more risk taking songs to radio for her.
Carrie said she would never be able to sing it live. Sony would not send a song to radio that she couldn't promote. It's a wonderful (but very sad) song. Sirius Velvet station used to play it almost every day.

FanSince04

Carrie said she would never be able to sing it live. Sony would not send a song to radio that she couldn't promote. It's a wonderful (but very sad) song. Sirius Velvet station used to play it almost every day.
Unpopular opinion… I didn’t like it