Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bo And Caroline Bice Expecting Fourth Child

AdamJ

I wonder if they have thought about the cost of college theses days. ;)[/QUOTE

My Dad and Mom definately know about the cost. First my Brother (he is now a doctor), I am in my 2nd year of med school and my little sister will be going in 4 years. We have been lucky that we have stayed with family while going to school and cut some of the cost though but it still is a ton of money---and still going up every year. I really feel lucky that I can go though because a lot of kids can not afford it. I think all kids who want to go to college should be able to do so. It is a shame that our country puts so little emphasis on higher education in the way of keeping costs down and easier grants, etc.. Congrats to Bo and his wife.

robinannhunt

I wonder if they have thought about the cost of college theses days. ;)[/QUOTE

My Dad and Mom definately know about the cost. First my Brother (he is now a doctor), I am in my 2nd year of med school and my little sister will be going in 4 years. We have been lucky that we have stayed with family while going to school and cut some of the cost though but it still is a ton of money---and still going up every year. I really feel lucky that I can go though because a lot of kids can not afford it. I think all kids who want to go to college should be able to do so. It is a shame that our country puts so little emphasis on higher education in the way of keeping costs down and easier grants, etc.. Congrats to Bo and his wife.

I lived at home and worked during college. I couldn't put that burden on my parents. That was a long time ago too.;)

AdamJ

My Brother is paying my parents back now that he is established and I will do the same. It is not fair that they saved for their retirement and is paying all the college fees---so we will pay them back---along with the grants, etc.. We are lucky to be able to do that.

Carrieflattsfan

I wonder if they have thought about the cost of college theses days. ;)

Sadly, that is something to think about these days. The cost of college is ridiculous. My parents help out as much as they can, but luckily they think moving away and going to college is invaluable. Something I've always wanted, and something they always wanted me to do.

The experience you gain in college is something no amount of money can buy. :)

AdamJ

Cff---thank God we have parents that can help us to make it in the world and give us a chance to make a decent living.