Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad's "Wheelhouse" Special Audio/Video + OK Relief Concert Video (5-29-13) here!

blitzer50

Brad's "Wheelhouse" Special Audio/Video + OK Relief Concert Video (5-29-13) here!

I didn't post these last night because I was otherwise occupied (Blackhawks-Red Wings Game 7 lol), but here are Carrie's "Remind Me" performance with Brad Paisley from his "Wheelhouse" special on GAC and Carrie's pre-taped message from Blake Shelton's Oklahoma Relief Benefit Concert on NBC last night. GAC is unfortunately still not in HD, so I had to cap the RM performance in SD, and the aspect ratio is a little off (a "squished" effect). If you play the video in VLC Media Player and change the aspect ratio to 16:9, it should look fine, or you may think it looks ok as it is:

"Remind Me" with Brad
MPEG-2 TS - 134 MBs
Zippyshare.com - CU_Brad_Wheelhouse_RM_5-29-13_blitzer50.TS
HQ Mp3
Zippyshare.com - CU_Brad_Wheelhouse_RM_5-29-13_blitzer50.mp3

Carrie's Message from the OK Relief Concert
1080i HD MPEG-2 - 58 MBs
Zippyshare.com - CU_Blake_OK_5-29-13_blitzer50.mpg

The Nanook

That was MILES better than their CMA performance. I don't know if it was just me but Carrie sounded a tiny bit autotuned. On a slightly related note, I'm going to a country festival in August where Carrie and Brad are two of three headliners. I pray that Carrie stays one more day to make an appearance during Brad's set to sing this.