Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand New CU Era Members WELCOME

Smokyiiis

I'm seeing lots of new faces with the release of CRY PRETTY! Just wanted to welcome all the new members joining us for this fresh new ERA and the journey into Carrie Underwood's new album!

wonderboy

I’m not new but I have made a comeback, lol. I need to update my concert stars. I have 5 now and I even got to meet Carrie on the Storyteller tour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonderboy

^Welcome back and congrats on getting to meet Carrie!!

Thank you! It was truly an experience I will always remember. Seems like it didn’t actually happen! She was amazing, down to earth, and gracious. She wrote “best fan ever” on my autograph!

CarWeedle

A huge welcome to the new members! Here's to more albums and fruitful years for Carrie herself and her fans.

allirishgirl

I’m not new but I have made a comeback, lol. I need to update my concert stars. I have 5 now and I even got to meet Carrie on the Storyteller tour!

How'd ya update your stars? I can't figure it out. :confused:

Edit! I figured it out.