Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brantley Gilbert - "Halfway To Heaven" Era

Holly

For those of you who don't know who Brantley is, his popular song out right now is called "Country Must Be Country Wide." He's also written numerous songs for Jason Aldean such as: My Kinda Party, The Best Of Me, Dirt Road Anthem. Saw him in St. Louis at a sold out concert recently, and he was phenomenal, probably one of the best concerts I've ever seen from a male artist.

bgalbum.jpg

Deluxe album out on September 13, 2011, you can pre-order here: Halfway to Heaven (Deluxe Edition) by Brantley Gilbert - Preorder Halfway to Heaven (Deluxe Edition) on iTunes

This CD is amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone and everyone. Trust me, if you like Jason Aldean, Eric Church, etc. you will love Brantley Gilbert.

Holly

^Totally agree. That Eric Church one is another high on my list. I think that'd be a killer tour between Jason, Eric and Brantley. Brantley will be on the CMT Top 20 Countdown this morning.

Holly

In a way it does, but not exactly. They're definitely similar though in a lot of ways. I'm glad they're country with a hint of rock rather than pop.

judes

I like Brantley better than Jason, he's got a stronger voice - he shoulda come out before Jason sang his songs but I love the sound . always liked Jason

Holly

^ Agreed. Either way, I'm a huge fan of both. My DJ's are working on getting Brantley back in St. Louis. I didn't know he had that huge of a fan base here in STL.