Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BREAKING NEWS: Osama bin Laden killed

knewman19

FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! We finally get our justice!!! this is a day this country has waited for so long!!

nanna05

Apparently it was a US bomb that killed him 1 week ago and they were waiting to confirm his identity through DNA testing. yes I agree that YAY is an appropriate response. Sooo YAY! It's about time

buckeyecarriefan

I have never before and hope to never again be excited over the death of a human being. But it's about damn time we got this bastard. It won't bring back the thousands him and his cowards killed, but at least the world is a little bit safer place without him in it anymore.

AIgrl06

This is definitely an amazing night in America. Looking at the shots of the people cheering outside of the White House is incredible. I agree, it's terrible to be excited over the death of a person, but I could not be more excited. Yay!

allamericangirl8

Lol my mom told me what happened and she messed up and said Obama. My first thought was "why isn't this bigger news that our president is dead." Then she made it clear that it was OSAMA.

I was starting to think that, too! When my friend texted me, I asked my mom, "Is Obama dead?" and she said, "Oh yeah, he's been dead. They found his body." Blasè as heck. I was like, "Whaaaaaa?"

gocountrymusic

I still remember when we were all held in school because the teachers were worried about the fate of our parents since many of them work in the city. RIP Uncle Arthur and all the other victims of 9/11. THANK YOU TO OUR TROOPS. YOU'RE ALL THE BRAVEST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

allamericangirl8

I kinda feel bad for the crazy old fart. Must be terrible to have people celebrate your death. On the other hand, he certainly got his fifteen minutes of fame. :p

Troops, we love you always.<3

bigbluegrl23

I kinda feel bad for the crazy old fart. Must be terrible to have people celebrate your death. On the other hand, he certainly got his fifteen minutes of fame. :p

Troops, we love you always.<3

unfortunately, we had to hear about this man a lot longer than fifteen minutes.
becca T

AIgrl06

I don't feel bad for him. I have no doubt that he was celebrating on the night of 9/11, like many people in Afghanistan. I just can't feel bad for him, he had it coming.

carrietakethewheel

Ding dong! The wicked witch, THE WICKED WITCH.... Ding dong, the wicked witch is deaaaad!

I'll probably get my ass kicked for saying that, but I had to say it. xD

knewman19

Funny when I heard this on Fox I started to type out a post and it said Obama and I was like wait? I had gotten myself all confused. Well this is the only positive thing that has come out of his presidency and he actually has nothing to do with it.

how about you leave politics out of this and instead enjoy this great moment in the US.....