Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brenda218 has passed

maddkat

Staff member
Our friend and great fan Brenda passed away yesterday. She had been battling cancer.

her obituary

It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Brenda Nell Burke of Lincoln Park, Michigan, who passed away on December 5, 2020, at the age of 80, leaving to mourn family and friends. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Brenda Nell Burke to show support.
She was predeceased by : her parents, Roy and Hudson of Arkansas. She is survived by : her spouse Jerry Burke; her children, Robbie Burke (Susannah) and Joseph Burke; her grandchildren, Kevin, Robbie, Jr., Joseph, Jr., Morgan and Evan; her great grandchildren, Dominic, Kayla, Ava, Jerry and Riley; and her sister Laura Johnson.

Visitation will be held on Tuesday, December 8th 2020 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Michigan Memorial Funeral Home (30895 W Huron River Dr, Flat Rock, MI 48134). A funeral service will be held on Wednesday, December 9th 2020 at 10:00 AM at the Michigan Memorial Funeral Home Chapel (30895 W Huron River Dr, Flat Rock, MI 48134).

https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/mi/lincoln-park/brenda-nell-burke-11871565

Suellen

Hard to believe Brenda is no longer with us, I will miss her a lot.

My heart goes out to Brenda’s family, and will keep them in my prayers.

monkeyboy16

Aw noo! Such a great and supportive fan! Many memories from the CMT Message Board Days. Thoughts are with her family

Smokyiiis

Oh no! Just seeing this! So sorry to hear this! I’ve loved Carrie alongside her for so many years....yes since the boards on CMT! Prayers going out to her family.