Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunch of New Pics!!

boilermaker

I love this picture. r0wjsn.jpg

Schrodinger

Yes but is it good beer? I quickly put it through Photoshop and looks like Coors - Yuk! Can't believe a Canadian would let his wife drink the stuff.:rolleyes:

sco

Because the media outlets only chose to show her not smiling. lol.

They may have actually been showing some restraint by not publishing that picture because of the child. Carrie had commented in a radio interview that their nephew was with them and they werent happy about the possibility that pictures of a child would end up published.

Jade_kt

Love the two pictures of Carrie and Mike on vacation. The media sure had a way of trying to make her look bad by just showing the serious pictures. Here they look like they are having a great time. Love the one of Carrie chugging down a beer...lol. Also the one w/ her, Mike, and her nephew are adorable.

Pi314CA

JuliaFedler

Those are some very nice shots of Carrie. She looks adorable especially in that white dress she is wearing. I wonder when i will get a chance to pose for a pic along side her?

Nail Art Designs

Last edited: