Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling for Carrie to vacate country

CU4ever

Did anyone see this? I guess it's dated, but it's probably the main reason she never won EOTY
Gee. That’s disappointing to hear. But I don’t know if I’d say that’s why she never won considering Taylor and Keith have also won. I think it’s a lot deeper, and maybe has to do with voting politics

monkeyboy16

I don’t think this specifically relates to her not winning. Moreover, I thought George offered an apology or a clarification for this? Didn’t she go to an event of his shortly after these comments were made?

also, the question about Carrie and Taylor was sexism at its finest. Apparently only females make pop sounding country music….As a side note, even if Carries music walks the line of pop and country, at least she’s straight and steady, which you can’t say about anyone else that’s had pop success prior to 2023/2024. Before He Cheats was a massive hit on both charts without being remixed to fit with the audience. I can’t think of any other artist that was able to do that. Leann Rimes, Shania, Faith Hill, Taylor Swift, Lady A had crossover success due to the pop remixes of their songs.

Last edited: