Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Someone Make Me an Avatar and an Animated Signature Please? Not sure what to do!

carriefann

I'm trying to figure how to get someone to give me a new avatar and a moving siggy with Carrie on it! I will take just about anything as long as Carrie is in it! I will give you credit for it too..how do I do that?? I went to the request threads but I am not sure how this works. Is there some way one of the creators could get one to me??:) Thanks a million. Or at least just explain what I am supposed to do to get one. I am illiterate when it comes to this stuff! I think you guys are all super creative and I will take whatever awesome siggy and avatar you can give me!!

carriefann

I know! Aren't they though? I'm tired of my plain old boring drawing of Carrie! She doesn't move! And I want a moving Carrie! LOL:eek: