Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Candice Glover Thread

Naco1776

“I really want to tell everybody thank you to the fact that they're at home and they're holding me down and voting for me and being so supportive and just getting the word out, spreading the word about me I just want to say thank you,” Glover said. “I'm not going to let anybody down. I have a lot of different plans for the future and hopefully I can make it that far so I can just impress everybody and do what I came here to do and that's to win so as long as I have them behind me then I know that I'll be alright.”

American Idol finalist talks to WJCL/WTGS | The Coastal Source

DizzyDollyDee

WOW! Sure sorry to hear her single isn't coming out sooner - hopefully its because they are trying to come up with a super duper single and then it won't matter hopefully!

supercarriefan

Interscope has a gem on their hands with Candice. It's a shame they are dropping the ball. Let's hope they give her some great promo (like a new single) closer to release time.

Pi314CA

Candice's debut album will drop in one week, Feb 18th. Surprised that the album did not drop prior to this season starting...

DizzyDollyDee

I agree - I looked on ITunes a few times to see if I had just missed hearing about her album coming out and "nothing" - never read any gossip about reason for delay. She may have it rough as seems like it needs to come out soon after winning to get all those fans who did all that voting to buy! WOW what a shame!

Claire2004

Candice's album had the lowest first-week sales for debut album by an AI winner, at 19K. Poor Candice, her album was not heavily promoted, plus the release has been delayed thus killing off what momentum she had upon winning Idol.

A New Low for "American Idol"

maddkat

Staff member
a few weeks ago on MJs blog it was said Candice was suppose to get a special during launch week

"Candice Glover gets her very own special! On Tuesday Feb 18. Candice returns to celebrate the long-awaited release of her debut album, Music Speaks. She’ll also be on hand to preview the NEWLY DESIGNED IDOL STAGE and advise the new contestants. The special is named Candice Glover: Up Close and Personal. The American Idol season 12 winner will sing songs from the new album. There will also be a Q&A and surprise musical guests."

wonder what happened with that

DizzyDollyDee

So sad what is going on with her - or should say, what in the world is going on in her world??? What a voice - hard to believe there isn't some place for someone with that kind of talent. Its rough though - not country - not pop - how do you reach the audience that will buy her songs - she is so good!