Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Acapella Tracks By MelissaD

MelissaD

Sorry, I had set it to private by accident. I ended up re-uploading anyway because there was a part I needed to fix. Here's Mexico.

MelissaD

"Spinning Bottles" came out perfect. Better than any of the others so far, imo. It's hard to completely block out most of the instruments in songs with loud/heavy instrumentation like "Mexico," but you can still hear her vocals a lot more clearly than on the original track, even if it does get a bit distorted at times.

MelissaD

Low:

I was very unsatisfied with the way that certain parts came out, but it was the best I could do with the blaring guitars towards the middle of the song!

MelissaD

"Blown Away" came out AMAZING. Omg, I never realized how much she was belting it out in the background of the last chorus. She sustained the iconic "blown awAAAAAAAAAAY" note that went into the second verse several more times at the end. Pardon the cheesy, outdated pun, but I truly was "blown away," lol!

Btw, if there's a mod reading this right now, would you be kind enough to change the thread title to "Carrie Acapellas," so that users will know to keep checking back? I have a lot more coming. Please and thank you!

MelissaD

A lot of songs off "Some Hearts" are coming soon. I have already completed "Wasted," "Some Hearts," "Starts With Goodbye," "Lessons Learned," "I Just Can't Live a Lie," and "That's Where It Is." They will be uploaded between tonight and tomorrow. Like I said, if anyone has any requests feel free to post them.

MelissaD

Would love to hear Something in the Water, Little Toy Guns and How Great Thou Art!

I already have SITW and LTG completed, I'll upload them before the SH songs. Which performance of HGTA tho?

SITW came out nice, you can really hear her background vocals during the interpolation of "Amazing Grace" at the end.

This Time please :)

Sure. I think that one will come out nice and clear since the instrumentation is relatively light.

simonplay

I already have SITW and LTG completed, I'll upload them before the SH songs. Which performance of HGTA tho?

SITW came out nice, you can really hear her background vocals during the interpolation of "Amazing Grace" at the end.

Sure. I think that one will come out nice and clear since the instrumentation is relatively light.

This performance

https://youtu.be/0xmMRan_qCM