Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Florida Georgia Line collab coming!

Are Brad, Miranda and Keith the only artists Carrie has collaborated with for official releases? And with those none were on any of Carrie’s studio albums. So it will probably be an extra special song when Carrie does decide to include one. Oh wait would Sam Hunt and Randy Travis count?

I would consider Sam Hunt to be background vocals instead of a true collaboration just because he didn’t have individual lines. She did have What Can I Say with Sons of Sylvia though.

liz278

Are Brad, Miranda and Keith the only artists Carrie has collaborated with for official releases? And with those none were on any of Carrie’s studio albums. So it will probably be an extra special song when Carrie does decide to include one. Oh wait would Sam Hunt and Randy Travis count?

She had a feature on Aerosmith and Tony Bennett's albums.

Farawayhills

Her performance of "Always On My Mind", with Willie Nelson, was credited as a full duet (like all the other tracks). The album was "To All the Girls", produced by Buddy Cannon, and issued in 2013 on the Legacy label (a Sony imprint).

It is one of Willie's signature songs - regarded as challenging for a partner to join in, because he introduces subtle differences in emphasis and mood phrasing in each performance. Carrie gave a tender and confident performance, that deserves to be better known

maddkat

Staff member
she's also sung with
Ashley Clark on 'What Can I Say'
Steven Tyler on 'Can't Stop Loving You'
Tony Bennett on 'It Had to Be You'
Randy Travis on 'Is It Still Over' and 'I Told You So'
Willie Nelson on 'Always on My Mind'
Elvis on 'I'll Be Home For Christmas'
Michael W. Smith on 'Al is Well'
Audra McDonald on 'My Favorite Things'
Stephen Moyer on 'Something Good'
and you could probably include Ludicris on 'The Champion'

Last edited:

lizcarlo

I could be wrong but only fans who will hate Carrie are ones who have weird hate towards her anyway. I think the majority will not care.

The way I look at it, Carrie saved herself a lot of hate since she didn’t agree to the duet. Singing with them would probably cause more issues. Their fans should hopefully recognize they were jerks publicly asking in the first place, and I feel like everyone has moved on considering they asked over two months ago.

jaymiee

I saw this headline posted on Facebook and the majority of the comments were happy since FGL is the worst "country" artists out there. Of course there were the few "she's a snob and full of herself" but we know that's not true.

Overall I think it was a good decision to not do this duet as I feel like a lot of people would have hated on Carrie for associating with bro pop country

lolita55

The way I look at it, Carrie saved herself a lot of hate since she didn’t agree to the duet. Singing with them would probably cause more issues. Their fans should hopefully recognize they were jerks publicly asking in the first place, and I feel like everyone has moved on considering they asked over two months ago.

If they would have actually picked a good song then she might have said yes, but that was rude the way they asked her.