Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Jamie O'Neal Duet "Does He Love You"

pklongbeach

I believe it was 6-04-05.

Are you a Jaws fan? I am a total jaws geek! ha ha ha...

What I would not give to have an original jaws t-shirt from 1976. I had one as a kid and even have a picture of myself in it.
The things we discard...... ha ha ha.......

If you are not a Jaws fan, disregard this messege!! Ha hah a.......Wink!

glenn7

Gives me chills every time, her very first Performance and a standing "O" in Nashville. Then on 6/7/05 she performed for the 1st time in the circle at the Opry singing "Crying" after being introduced by Bill Anderson. And the rest is epic history that we saw, heard and shared with her loving it and her all the way.

lolita55

Gives me chills every time, her very first Performance and a standing "O" in Nashville. Then on 6/7/05 she performed for the 1st time in the circle at the Opry singing "Crying" after being introduced by Bill Anderson. And the rest is epic history that we saw, heard and shared with her loving it and her all the way.

Yep....., and I could be wrong, but wasn't that the day that Blake and Miranda met for the first time???

Farawayhills

When Miranda was on Nashville Star, the judges were singer/songwriter Charlie Robison (then husband of Emily Robison of the Dixie Chicks - the guy "Cowboy Take Me Away" was written about). music historian and writer, Robert Oermann, and Music Row business woman, Tracy Gershon (currently managing Natalie Stovall and the Drive).
(I've posted a video of them, judging Miranda in the duet thread)

I think Miranda and Blake Shelton first met when they were asked to perform the Shelly West and Lefty* Frizzell parts in the duet "You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma" (which has also been posted earlier in another thread). I think that was the same occasion as the above Carrie duet

Carrie and Jamie O'Neal were performing the Reba McEntire and Linda Davis parts in that duet

Edit - * sorry - I meant David Frizzell (they were brothers!)

Last edited:

lolita55

When Miranda was on Nashville Star, the judges were singer/songwriter Charlie Robison (then husband of Emily Robison of the Dixie Chicks - the guy "Cowboy Take Me Away" was written about). music historian and writer, Robert Oermann, and Music Row business woman, Tracy Gershon (currently managing Natalie Stovall and the Drive).
(I've posted a video of them, judging Miranda in the duet thread)

I think Miranda and Blake Shelton first met when they were asked to perform the Shelly West and Lefty* Frizzell parts in the duet "You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma" (which has also been posted earlier in another thread). I think that was the same occasion as the above Carrie duet

Carrie and Jamie O'Neal were performing the Reba McEntire and Linda Davis parts in that duet

Edit - * sorry - I meant David Frizzell (they were brothers!)

Ok.. that is what I thought.....

Louisa

I love this duet. I remember it being featured on In The Moment. It's nice to look back on those early days of Carrie's career. What an incredible journey!