Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Steven Tyler

gran29

Someone over on Pulse said that Carrie had been rehearsing with Steven Tyler. Could that be her mystery duet partner? That would be very cool. I can't wait to find out.

ForeverCarrie12

It's True!

Ryan Seacrest just tweeted:
Just saw Steven tyler and Carrie Underwood, Her hit Undo It - and his hit- Walk This Way they are doing em together on acma's 2nite on cbs

cabsmd

ahhhh! so excited I didnt even know the show was on tonight lol but i wonder why they didnt save their duet for american idol?

gran29

Every single person in the audience was into it. That was one of the best performances I've ever seen on a Country Award show. Take that, ACMs. Carrie just gave you a big "in your face".

steven77571

That'll show 'em what a fool they were on not choosing her as a EOTY nom.
Carrie and Steven Tyler rocked on "Undo It" and "Walk This Way"

blondemama

Every single person in the audience was into it. That was one of the best performances I've ever seen on a Country Award show. Take that, ACMs. Carrie just gave you a big "in your face".

How come it was not shown inmy time zone