Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie as coach on The Voice

jimshoe

If she did it maybe she coudl finally win EOTY. After all it worked for Blake! Oh wait, I forgot he's a guy!-)

twaintrain

If she did it maybe she coudl finally win EOTY. After all it worked for Blake! Oh wait, I forgot he's a guy!-)
I was just thinking that! Lol

I don’t even think he toured that year. He just did The Voice. But, if you think about it, how many people are fans of his now that wouldn’t have been if he didn’t do The Voice? Tons! There is merit to it.

I looked up The Voice’s viewership and it said it was the most watched show of the night… about a month ago. Around 6 million viewers. And WOW that seems low for the #1 show. I’m used to shows getting like 15-20 million for #1. Guess those days are gone.

PRGuy79

I was just thinking that! Lol

I don’t even think he toured that year. He just did The Voice. But, if you think about it, how many people are fans of his now that wouldn’t have been if he didn’t do The Voice? Tons! There is merit to it.

I looked up The Voice’s viewership and it said it was the most watched show of the night… about a month ago. Around 6 million viewers. And WOW that seems low for the #1 show. I’m used to shows getting like 15-20 million for #1. Guess those days are gone.

And when you consider the American Music Awards just achieved a paltry 3 million viewers, it makes The Voice's audience even more impressive.