Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie as coach on The Voice

montdu39

There has been some chatter and articles written that John Legend suggested Carrie replace Blake as the country coach on The Voice since Blake is leaving after next season. The official “The Voice” Facebook page just made a post saying “This would be so epic”.

hmmm….

C87F5D3D-805F-45EB-8BE5-D0847B46A28A.jpeg

Smokyiiis

I honestly don’t see Carrie doing it. In between Las Vegas, touring, and special weekend fairs where she headlines, her preference is home with her children and Mike in Tennessee.

montdu39

I honestly don’t see Carrie doing it. In between Las Vegas, touring, and special weekend fairs where she headlines, her preference is home with her children and Mike in Tennessee.
It’s not until after next season, so she wouldn’t be on until likely be next fall. The timing could work…would be possible.

I just found it odd that the official “The Voice” page would acknowledge it if it’s not happening.

FanSince04

It’s not until after next season, so she wouldn’t be on until likely be next fall. The timing could work…would be possible.

I just found it odd that the official “The Voice” page would acknowledge it if it’s not happening.
Understandable, but it gives them publicity by fueling a rumor and one of their judges said it (Legend) so it just keeps them in the light.

CU4ever

She won’t do it. She has loyalty to AI. Plus, she almost did that but they couldn’t afford her

Hil

I don't think it has anything to do with AI, not that it couldn't play a factor. I just don't think she'll spend an entire season in LA or NY away from her family. I think she has zero interest in that. Keep in mind I use the words "I THINK."

The Nanook

She won’t do it. She has loyalty to AI. Plus, she almost did that but they couldn’t afford her
Source? They got Ariana Grande, who I'm sure commands a higher fee than Carrie. Plus let's not forget that Carrie already broke the ice by performing Hallelujah on The Voice.

It is interesting the official The Voice FB page commented on it, but we also had that time Florida Georgia Line posted on social media asking Carrie to be on a duet (I think Bebe Rexha even joined in) but that never happened.

CU4ever

Source? They got Ariana Grande, who I'm sure commands a higher fee than Carrie. Plus let's not forget that Carrie already broke the ice by performing Hallelujah on The Voice.

It is interesting the official The Voice FB page commented on it, but we also had that time Florida Georgia Line posted on social media asking Carrie to be on a duet (I think Bebe Rexha even joined in) but that never happened.
Not “The Voice”, I said American Idol almost got Carrie.

SpanishFan

Carrie needs to win over young audiences. And her team does so badly that they don't promote her on Spotify. And we all know how bad Carrie's streaming and overall numbers are with Denim and Rhinestones. She needs it, and we can't forget that superstars like Miley, Ariana and Camila have been there. And Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson from American Idol have also done so. I know she always said she would be loyal to AI. But that's nonsense, she's just going to work on another contest 18 years later.
And if The voice is going to lose its "country coach" it makes sense that The Voice would want to tempt Carrie, she's the most attractive name they can get to keep the country audience. They could also go for the morbidity of Miranda replacing him. But Carrie is the best name. I hope she does it, she can benefit a lot and she needs it.
And I think the official account of The voice has commented on it because Carrie will have rejected it and they want to put social pressure.

FanSince04

Carrie needs to win over young audiences. And her team does so badly that they don't promote her on Spotify. And we all know how bad Carrie's streaming and overall numbers are with Denim and Rhinestones. She needs it, and we can't forget that superstars like Miley, Ariana and Camila have been there. And Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson from American Idol have also done so. I know she always said she would be loyal to AI. But that's nonsense, she's just going to work on another contest 18 years later.
And if The voice is going to lose its "country coach" it makes sense that The Voice would want to tempt Carrie, she's the most attractive name they can get to keep the country audience. They could also go for the morbidity of Miranda replacing him. But Carrie is the best name. I hope she does it, she can benefit a lot and she needs it.
And I think the official account of The voice has commented on it because Carrie will have rejected it and they want to put social pressure.
Possibly. However, excluding her loyalty to AI, she also values time with her family. Family is part of the reason Kelly took a break this season. I don’t think the appeal will outweigh how much she’d want to be around her family.

Zach1998

Don’t think making Carrie a couch would win her over for the young crowd as Katy Perry becoming a couch on AI hasn’t magically breathed life into her career with the young audience.
If Carrie wants to be seen by the younger audience her team needs to have a larger push towards streaming and she needs to be more active on TikTok.

CU4ever

People really don’t even watch the voice anymore. If she wanted to reach the young crowd, she needs to do tiktok more (as we’ve all wished), streaming, and do some acting on some popular shows, which the voice is not anymore (she wants to)

LilUnderwood

I just feel like there are better things (Tik tok and more push on streaming) that would help Carrie. I just do not see her being a judge on the voice that just doesn’t seem like in her personality.

Reactions: Hil