Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie at CSR 2020

maddkat

Staff member
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8zXFqfBNwb/
84473818_230058914823995_1461341857320812997_n.jpg

Louisa

LilUnderwood

Seeing the photos and recordings on twitter she sounded phenomenal as usual and looked amazing! I was surprised she sang SB but I’m glad she did! Hearing it at the fan club party was amazing last summer!

maddkat

Staff member
CRS Artist Interview with Carrie Underwood: Find Your Path 3-4 pm C
Omni, Level 2, Legends Ballroom D-G

sco

Wow that was beautiful. My favorite song on the album by far. Heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time.

maddkat

Staff member
Carrie's been working on her shade game

@EmilyYahr
Carrie Underwood says that even she has trouble finding demos: “Songwriters aren’t writing for women. Why would they?” After all, songwriters need to pay the bills, and the reality is that “dude songs” are far more likely to become hits in country music. #CRS2020

Farawayhills

As an aside - I don't know if anyone else here remembers Keith Urban and Jerry Flowers when they were in The Ranch, more than twenty years ago, but that picture brings back memories for me! "Some Days You Gotta Dance" is probably their best known song from those days (mainly because it was later covered on a Dixie Chicks album), but this one, "Desirée", is my favourite. For me, at least, it's a reminder of how much has changed in much of what's played on today's radio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qznGLDGIwwA

Getting back to "The Fighter" - I've seen a clip of that performance on Twitter, and I thought the live guitar work brought back some of that early atmosphere. Carrie always seems to enjoy the feel of Country Rock, and live performance brings out the best in what is lyrically a fairly basic song. Coincidentally, I also saw the 2017 video of the Fighter played on TV over here recently, and the presenters were very complementary of Carrie's "awesomeness". (Reviving the song at this event had an added poignancy, as it was co-written by busbee, and can serve as a tribute to that much missed indudtry figure)