Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie at Lunch

twaintrain

When I ate lunch today, the restaurant played nothing but Carrie! Their music is always kind of random so I think they either play an iPod or use a streaming service. Either way, it was a nice surprise.

DizzyDollyDee

Even after all these years I find it an awesome treat to hear her singing in the stores!! Happy to see I'm not the only one!!

lolita55

There is this little grocery store by my house that are always playing Carrie. I only ever hear songs from her first 2 albums, but I am just glad to hear her.

glenn7

Heard them playing Carrie in Walmart last 2 visits and numerous times at lunch in a local diner my friends & I have lunch at 5 days a week sharing good old country cooking.

stan

I've heard Carrie twice while doing grocery shopping at Tesco. Both times, it's Nobody Ever Told You. haha

Louisa

I wish I lived in America. I never hear Carrie's music played here. Sad. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

adam1995

Yeah, I walked into a room to look for something at work and heard the unmistakable sass of "Before He Cheats". Pretty fun.

liz278

I hear Carrie randomly when I am out shopping. Sometimes I even catch myself singing along to whatever song is playing. :)