Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie at the Opry Aug 19 & 20

maddkat

Staff member
tonights line up

first show:
7:00-8:00PM C
Opry Square Dancers, Riders In The Sky, Caitlyn Smith, Restless Road, & Aaron Weber

8:00-9:00PM C
Trace Adkins & Carrie Underwood

second show:
9:30-10:30PM C
Opry Square Dancers, Mandy Barnett, Restless Road, & Carrie Underwood

10:30-11:30PM C
Caitlyn Smith, Aaron Weber, & Trace Adkins

AdamJ

This is the first time I have listened to the Opry for a long time. The female (Caitlyn?) voice in the song she just sang made hurt my ears....I did not like it at all--or her vocals. The second song she sang was a little better but not much. Maybe she should stick to writing and leave the vocals to others. Can't wait to hear Carrie....been a long time......

carriefan14

You can so tell Carrie loves performing these new songs...especially VH (I know she loves that one!) I am SO EXCITED to go see this tour and so excited to see what the single choices will be. Though I do feel we got a pretty good glimpse tonight....

LilUnderwood

Loved all the set lists from all three shows! So glad she switched it up! Can’t wait to hear all these new songs on tour! I have a feeling this is going to be my favorite tour!!