Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie + Brad + AUSTRALIA???

carebear4eva

Ok, EXTREMELY unconfirmed rumours, but Carrie could be heading down under with Brad Paisle on tour!!!

I'm freaking out....Just going to see if I can find some truth.....Will post here IMMEDIATELY!!
I AM EXCITED :mad:@@@

The Nanook

That'd be cool, but it'd help if you posted the source of these rumors to see if they're at all reputable before anyone gets excited.

aussiefan_21

Unfortunately they're probably just the same 'rumours' we've been hearing for 5 years! Until I hear it direct from Carrie herself I'm not believing anything! If she ever did come down here though I'd be first in line to buy a ticket, no matter where she was performing in Australia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

kaileigh

WOW! I hope that's true... Let's wait for them to confirm it... I am so happy for her and for all the Australian carebears out there (if that'd be true). :D

epicamends

I think a co-headling tour with Brad or Keith would be the best way to introduce her to the Aussie concert crowd. I hope this is true! If it is, maybe it means she'll add some world tour dates on her next tour, which will hopefully be next year (2012)

teesharky

I think a co-headling tour with Brad or Keith would be the best way to introduce her to the Aussie concert crowd. I hope this is true! If it is, maybe it means she'll add some world tour dates on her next tour, which will hopefully be next year (2012)

I agree. I think it takes the pressure off Carrie to fill an arena on her first try--- and it would allow her to perform before a MUCH bigger crowd then she would if she booked a tiny venue.

I think it is a great idea to tour with Brad or Keith, etc. There is no shame in being a co-headliner overseas, as it is her first time doing it-- so she has to start at the bottom like everyone else.

carriefan06

wow i hope this is true expecially since people from outside of the us dont know who carrie is and i think this might be some great exposure for her

lilstar

wow i hope this is true expecially since people from outside of the us dont know who carrie is and i think this might be some great exposure for her

Wow!! I've been wanting this really bad !! She's been getting awards from countries I don't think she's ever performed in. Plus--Always good to build your fan base !!!

carrie4aus

Just read on the CMC facebook page that Brad is not coming to Australia
as part of his world tour.
He apparently wanted more money than the promoters were willing to pay.