Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Cameo on Cobra Kai Season 4

maddkat

Staff member

Yes, Carrie Underwood is in ‘Cobra Kai.’ She appears in season 4 episode 9, titled ‘The Fall,’ of ‘Cobra Kai’ as herself, performing at the 51st All-Valley Karate Tournament. The first time the audience feels that something different is going to happen during this year’s tournament is in season 4 episode 6, titled ‘Kicks Get Chicks.’ Ron (Matt Lewis), the President of the All-Valley Board Committee, and other members meet to discuss the upcoming tournament and decide to introduce radical new rules.

The members are skeptical about the President’s capability of keeping his promise of bringing a celebrity to entertain the audience. In fact, they even plan to force Tom to step down in the next season. However, Tom keeps his promise and brings Underwood, whose husband is apparently one of his clients. The winner of the fourth season of ‘American Idol’ appears on the mat in the intermediate period between the skills competition and the male and female division fights, enthralling the audience with her electrifying performance.

Underwood states while she doesn’t understand much about karate, she knows what it takes to be a competitor, referring to her ‘American Idol’ days. With her appearance in ‘Cobra Kai,’ Underwood becomes one of the celebrities to make an appearance in a TV show they like.

PRGuy79

That's awesome. I love that she has found an opportunity to be part of a show she loves. I'm still holding out hope that she will embrace acting again if the right project comes along.

CU4ever

That's awesome. I love that she has found an opportunity to be part of a show she loves. I'm still holding out hope that she will embrace acting again if the right project comes along.
I so badly wish she would act. I know she said “never say never” but I feel like it’ll never happen. If only she could do what Reba did!

jaks_weyn

Song is out in iTunes here! Bought my copy 😁 It includes the second verse..

Last edited:
Reactions: mbh

Louisa

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZejd-vRlR/
This was obviously the highlight of our @cobrakaiseriesscoring experience. We knew we had some big shoes to fill covering such a classic track from the original Karate Kid movie, but Carrie absolutely crushed “Moment of Truth” and it was an honor to work with such a talent. Thanks to Carrie, her team, and our frickin’ ROCKING “Moment of Truth” band.