Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie caught drinking something she shouldn't!

wonderboy

I didn't want to believe what everyone said last night about Carrie drinking but it appears she was caught in the act red handed....

024.jpg

...with a Smart Water as a Vitamin Water spokesperson!

Just joking. I thought it was funny to share this because people were in an uproar over Carrie having a drink now and then last night.

;)

jeff

just another fan
vitamin water and smart water are made by the same company, so there's no "conflict". she has bottles of smartwater on stage during her tours

CarrieFan928

I've had enough of Carrie and her crazy antics. When will learn to stop being so wild and living on the dangerous side. I no longer want any affiliation with Carrie. :p

Smart Water made by the same company that makes Vitamin Water!! If you go back to the Super Bowl thing in her hotel room, she had smart water then, theres no conflict, she's still advertising a coke product; they are the ones who produce VW!!