Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie collab with Dan+Shay

As a Broadway fans, Carrie again has proven why critics & media hailed her as one of the best vocalists of this century. In the golden years of Hollywood, Carrie could had easily hire to dub non-singing actresses or even star in many MGM classic musical movies. And now Carrie is the most sought after artist for duet or singing partner in any genre. Unfortunately, some fans are more focus of her personal point of views. Fortunately, majority fans like me don’t care as long as Carrie continue making great music for our enjoyment.

rcramer

Oh my Lord! I feel like I reached the heavens listening to this! The snippet was fantastic but the entire song and the production as well as the melding of the voices in harmony just raised me up!
Made my hairs stand up and goosepimples.... They sounded beautiful together... And that head voice, falsettos, awesome...

And I have to say Shay Mooney has an insane voice.....

Smokyiiis

Those that haven't studied music might not understand but the musical phrasing in this is exquisite. It told the story of the lyrics. Its genius.

musical phrasing:

Musical phrasing is the manner in which a musician shapes a sequence of notes in a passage of music, in order to express an emotion or impression. A musician accomplishes this by deviating stylistically from the sheet music—altering tone, tempo, dynamics, articulation, inflection, and other characteristics. Phrasing can emphasise a concept in the music or a message in the lyrics; or it can digress from the composer's intention.

Last edited:

abbeyjones18

Maybe it's a duets/collaborations fatigue for me, but I haven't gotten super into this yet. I mean, it's a pretty vocal, but, I never been into D&S either, too. Maybe if it was a completely new song written for the movie I would be more interested. 🤷🏽‍♀️