Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie considered for 'The View' cohost

twaintrain

I just read an article on Yahoo! that said Carrie was pursued to be a co-host of the View. I think it came from Variety.

It's on Yahoo!'s main page under "ABC News takes over 'The View'" if someone wants to post the link. I don't know how from my phone.

cmuf2011

I don't think Carrie is going to become a co host on the view can't imagine her moving to the big apple, the soml living in NY was temporary, Mike is a Nashville Predator, Carrie is a country music artist and both are expecting and Carrie know Nashville better than NY in addition to she probably has more friends in that area than NY

sco

I don't want Carrie to joint that sinking ship

She's not going to join the View. According to the original article, she was approached last summer and it didn't happen ( for obvious reasons being she lives in Nashville, she's expensive, and she avoids public political discussions).

Kizmet311

Someday, maybe 20 or 30 years down the road, I would love to see Carrie as a host on Good Morning America. She would be perfect for a morning/daytime news/entertainment show. I don't think I could see her with her own show like Ellen, but maybe a co-host like Kelly Ripa and definitely part of an ensemble like GMA or the Today show. I would love to wake up to Carrie on my tv every morning.

twaintrain

Thanks for posting the link.

I was happy they thought of her for that but at the same time thought it was strange because she is not one to push her views down peoples throats the way those women do. I'm glad she didn't do it.

pgk

I was happy they thought of her for that but at the same time thought it was strange because she is not one to push her views down peoples throats the way those women do. I'm glad she didn't do it.

All the obstacles they mention didn't stop them from approaching Carrie because their primary focus is on ratings. They're ratings have and are falling. So who do you go to to give your ratings a boost? Carrie, of course. But the smart cookie that she is said, nah, I don't think so.

txacar

Carrie begins practically every sentence with "Um, I mean....." By the time she got that out those witchy women would be yelling about another topic. Carrie loves to tour. Can't imagine she would ever sit still that long.