Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Discography Survivor Game

ROUND TWENTY-FOUR is OVER.

The elimination this round is BEFORE HE CHEATS.

Contenders for ROUND TWENTY-FIVE are:
1. Jesus, Take the Wheel
2. Something in the Water

FINAL TWO!!!

Vote for the last song you want out! Anything can happen! Voting ends at some point on Monday, December 30, and the winner will be announced then!

Have fun!!! ;D

cmuf2011

Something in the water can’t vote for Jesus take the wheel long story short I got in a car accident at around 8:20 pm Friday night December 27 both vehicles got totaled and the only damage that I have that I’m aware of is a small bruise (the bruise is really light also) right below the knee on my right leg. And the other driver wasn’t hurt either just our vehicles

And this isn’t me trying to get JTTW to be the ultimate winner I was just providing a reason in why at this moment I cannot vote for it Love both songs and usually I’ll be like don’t make me choose. Y’all drive safe if y’all are commuting I was heading home from work