Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Discography Survivor Game

Carrieroxmysox2011

ROUND TWENTY-FOUR is OVER.

The elimination this round is BEFORE HE CHEATS.

Contenders for ROUND TWENTY-FIVE are:
1. Jesus, Take the Wheel
2. Something in the Water

FINAL TWO!!!

Vote for the last song you want out! Anything can happen! Voting ends at some point on Monday, December 30, and the winner will be announced then!

Have fun!!! ;D
Can we do this game with her albums next?

The CARRIE DISCOGRAPHY SURVIVOR GAME is OVER!!!!!!

And the winner is...

SOMETHING IN THE WATER!!!!!!

This was so SO much fun y’all!!! Carrieroxmysox, you asked if we could do this game for her albums next, what exactly do you mean? Because I’m TOTALLY down for another one to kick off 2020!!! If anyone has any suggestions for a fun game, let me know and I’ll get to work!

Thank you guys so much for playing, and Happy New Year!!!!!!!

maddkat

Staff member
Yay!!!! Great choice!

Was a little bummed at certain songs going way earlier then I would have liked but in the end great outcome.

twaintrain

I think Carrieroxmysox meant do the same game but for actual albums. I’d like to see that outcome as well. Won’t take as long though. Lol

Congrats to “Something In The Water”! I think the Top 5 was pretty spot on.

FanSince04

I enjoyed playing this game. It did take a while though lol, but that’s to be expected when she has 80+ songs. I’m pretty happy with the outcome though!

bigd79

Well this sure ended with a thud. No way on earth should SITW win anything over JTTW for any reason, ever. Why? JTTW not only is a better song but its literally THE song that began her launch to superstardom. I'm actually stunned at this result.

Not saying i dislike SITW.... i just feel really strongly about her very first #1 is all.

Ok rant over. Happy New Year, everyone!