Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie featured on Jeopardy!

harry_potter_211

On today's episode of Jeopardy, there was a category about Grammy-winning female country singers and the clues were song titles. The clue they used for Carrie was "Jesus, Take The Wheel", but none of the contestants knew the answer was Carrie Underwood!?! :confused:

Anyone else watched it today?

thunder92

^i didnt see it but Jesus, take the wheel is not a very obvious song
the contestants probably were not country fans lol and thats where JTTW was huge

now if they had used BHC, that would have been a different story im sure

m.chill99

No one knew?!?!?!?! Now, at the Baltimore Play On show Carrie was talking about how JTTW would be her big hit and it was! So, I kinda wanna know why wouldn't someone know? If I was there, I would buzz in immediately and shout "Who is Carrie Underwood?" or something like that. I'm still a little confused on Jeopardy. I don't watch it much...

Cps235

Shame on those contestants! Everyone should know Jesus, Take The Wheel! It is one of Carrie's biggest hits in her career along with Before He Cheats :)

Thanks for the info!

CarrieFan_01

LMAO, they obviously weren't country fans. They didn't know Jesus, Take the Wheel, Stand By Your Man, and Your Still the One..

carrieguy2

i saw it! :)

they also gave in the clue the year 2007.

when i saw the category i was sure Carrie would be one of the answers. but i also had the feeling that these contestants might avoid the category altogether, which they did. it was picked last. the other answers were Dolly Parton, Shania Twain, and Tammy Wynette. they ran out of time before the last question.

you have to know Country, or else know Carrie, to get it .:)

teesharky

What type of contestants were they? Were they men or women, and were they from big cities or the South? Just curious. lol

AIgrl06

Haha, I saw that! They got Dolly Parton and Tammy Wynette (on the second try) but somehow didn't get Shania Twain and Carrie Underwood. Lesson: They don't listen to modern country music, lol.

Oh, and Tee, the champion was from Florida. He was awesome.

reret007

I didnt see it, but my sister who watched it told me she knew the answer. I was playing "Jesus Take the Wheel" and was shocked my sister, a non-country fan, could ID the song and artist.