Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Fisher Dead At Age 60

lolita55

RIP. First George Michael and then her. My heart goes out to her Mother because no parent should have to bury a child, and her poor daughter is only 24, I could never have imagined losing my mother at 24.

jaylee50

This is so sad and so shocking. The tragedy of losing a child surely took a toll on Debbie. I know it would on me... I hope and pray my children and grandchildren outlive me. So very sad.

stuffy

Well now it'll be a joint funeral according to what I read
That's the best thing. As close as all three of the women were, I can't see either Carrie or Debbie wanting to subject Billie to separate funerals. Carrie and Billie were best friends, and Debbie moved next door to be close to her granddaughter.

Kizmet311

December was a certainly a difficult month with celebrity losses. My prayers to their family. I really have never been much of a Star Wars fan, but I did enjoy watching Debbie Reynolds in the old Tammy movie.