Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie gets her own SiriusXM channel

Josh

Definitely surprised to see her on this show lol! Anyway, this is just a random story, but I used to have a manager at another job back in 2019 that was in his 50's, and an amazing manager. We were talking about music, and he's this heavy metal/classic rock kind of guy, but I somehow managed to mention Carrie Underwood in the conversation. I was surprised when he told me either him or his wife voted for her back in American Idol. He always carried his speaker around and was always listening to the Howard Stern show. Seeing her on there for the first time made me think of him and that job, and I hope her performances there gained the respect of some of those listeners like my old manager.

countrymusicfan15

Also, I really hope "She Don't Know" gets released lol. Say your prayers guys, this song can't be left behind like "Mexico" and "I Know You Won't".
I agree with you on SDK needing to be a single but not Mexico and IKYW lol those were best left as album tracks for sure

LilUnderwood

Has anyone been able to record the intro to her channel? Just curious what it is. Some people have been posting about it but just haven’t seen a clip

Reactions: Hil