Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie in Aust. Ok Mag.

OnceinaLifetime

I got the new OK magazine today, and it had two mentions of Carrie. One is a picture of her at the Golden Globes, looking beautiful! The other is a quote from her on how she uses cereal to keep cravings away in the health section. Just thought I'd share! Don't normally see her in Aust. magazines.

teesharky

^It is OK! Magazine, just like the USA one, right? Only it is the Australian version of it. Am I right?

that is so cool! Carrie is finally getting some love in Australia! She better tour there soon!

Anyway you can scan it? If not, no biggie. Thanx for sharing though!

OnceinaLifetime

^It is OK! Magazine, just like the USA one, right? Only it is the Australian version of it. Am I right?

that is so cool! Carrie is finally getting some love in Australia! She better tour there soon!

Anyway you can scan it? If not, no biggie. Thanx for sharing though!

Yup, it's pretty much an Australian version of OK mag. I'll see if I can scan it (Not sure if the scanner is working! :D)