Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie in People Mag, In Touch, etc, for Golden Globes: Scans 1-21-11

abbeyjones18

Thanks for the scans...hey, Tee quick question: Are all the scans are from 1-21-2010, or different dates? I was just wondering because I want to make sure that I was orangized for the folders I make for them in my own little collection that I have...it's okay if you don't have the dates :)

bree

Love seeing Carrie all over the magazines, thanks so much for the scans. Great seeing Carrie's Olay ad in print, I love the two little pics they used on the side and I always enjoy looking at her wedding day pics!

epicamends

Thanks for all the scans, Tee! That must take you forever.

Interesting how they only counted one trophy for her at the ACM's. She took home two, but maybe they didn't count the Triple Crown Award as an actual award?

teesharky

Thanks for the scans...hey, Tee quick question: Are all the scans are from 1-21-2010, or different dates? I was just wondering because I want to make sure that I was orangized for the folders I make for them in my own little collection that I have...it's okay if you don't have the dates :)

sorry! They are from different dates. I saved some from the last few weeks as it was kind of slow since Carrie hasn't been very visible lately until the Globes.

I figured she would make the mags for the Globes, so I saved everything till this week.

teesharky

Thanks for all the scans, Tee! That must take you forever.

Interesting how they only counted one trophy for her at the ACM's. She took home two, but maybe they didn't count the Triple Crown Award as an actual award?

yep I noticed that too. They forgot about her Triple Crown award. I think they wanted it to look like Lady A won. lol

plus--- they forgot the AMAS, right? Carrie won an American Music award too.

abbeyjones18

sorry! They are from different dates. I saved some from the last few weeks as it was kind of slow since Carrie hasn't been very visible lately until the Globes.

I figured she would make the mags for the Globes, so I saved everything till this week.

Okay :) ...thanks again for the scans!! I honestly haven't bought Country Weekly in like FOREVER...at least the price is still decent! :) I will only buy CW if Carrie is on the cover...thanks again for the scans! :)