Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CARRIE is NOW on PEOPLE'S CHOICE BALLOT 4 FAV FEMALE COUNTRY ARTIST - VOTE!!!!!!!

Ann055

Well, our write-ins worked because Carrie is now on the ballot for Favorite Female Country Artist. Nominees are:

Carrie
Dolly
Kelsea
Miranda
Reba

So vote away guys - guess they should learn not to mess with the Carrie Underwood fans who are voting machines!! Here's the link:

http://vote.peopleschoice.com/#!/home/all/49/3

I didn't read to see when voting ends - haha - but show is 1/18/17 9/8C CBS. You can also vote unlimited (I guess - it let me keep voting) and also post to FB and twitter. I know we're going hard on AMA AOTY but it really made me mad Carrie wasn't on this one so thought I would share. Thanks guys!

Kizmet311

Yeah, I saw Donna post this on Twitter and wondered if our write-ins worked or our Twitter complaints about her not being on the ballet! Some of the categories are hysterical - Lonestar is nominated for Country Group! WTH!?

Ann055

Who knows if it was us raising a ruckus or them seeing Carrie making Top 5 for Artist of the Year at AMAs ALL GENRE. Oh well, she's on there now. We can concentrate on that after voting is over Thursday night for AMAs. Haha