Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie M Underwood - Is this her Legit facebook account?

marpoe

Hello everyone, the other day someone added me on facebook Carrie M Underwood....... I am not really an expert in social media and absolutely not an expert on knowing which one is legit. Some insight please :). I would cry if this really is Carrie.

Triquetral

I had the same thing happen to me!

However when I went to have a look (because obviously I had a freak out moment), I couldn't find the friend request or the account at all...

Must have been a fake and deleted. I assume anyway...

marpoe

Yes that the official one, but do you think she is using personal facebook account as well? I actually pm this account and this is our convo gone. So this is just someone pretending to be Carrie? Oh I know its not Carrie, but would love to have a usual convo with Carrie just like this one.

Me: Hi Carrie!
Carrie M Underwood:Hello my beloved fan,thank you for liking my page, Support you showered on me, I hope you never stop listening to my music and I hope you always enjoy my songs.
Me: Thank you for sharing your talent to the rest of the world.
Carrie M Underwood: Awww thanks i am so glad to hear that, love and encouragements from fans like you, is all i need to do better, and give you the best. I appreciate your love, and God bless you.

mofan

This is what I want in the fan club party. I don't need a concert I just want them to mingle with the fans, walk and talk. Make it more personal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

countrymusicfan15

^^ that’s definitely not Carrie. We know from her tweets and IG posts, she doesn’t type/write like that. Her grammar is usually spot-on.

I came across Lindsay Lohan’s fb page recently, and she actually encourages fans to message her to chat. It’s interesting for sure. But just seems like it’s best for someone of Carrie’s caliber to stay as professional as possible and avoid any possible controversy or confrontation from fans or supposed fans

Smokyiiis

Happens to me a gazillion times on twitter. I thought I would NEVER get Dierks Bentley to actually PLAY music because he was too busy chatting with me....lol. Same with a few other country artists. LOL. Gotta tell you when it first happens though....your heart leaps into your throat.

Hello everyone, the other day someone added me on facebook Carrie M Underwood....... I am not really an expert in social media and absolutely not an expert on knowing which one is legit. Some insight please :). I would cry if this really is Carrie.

I had that happen to me too!!I wasn’t sure if it was her or not,but to err on the side of caution,I deleted it knowing it probably wasn’t her.My parents always told me to be careful on social media & the Internet,so at least I followed their advice!!