Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie mention on Chasing Nashville

So there is new show on Lifetime called Chasing Nashville where a bunch of girls are trying to get a record deal in Nashville and become country singers and already has been a Carrie mention. On the first episode there was this girl to sing Flat On The Floor.
And in the preview for next week's episode (On Tuesday's at 10) The producer they are working with said "And the song was co wrote by Carrie Underwood" . So yeah. I just wanted to let you guys know this for those who didn't know about the show.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
So there is new show on Lifetime called Chasing Nashville where a bunch of girls are trying to get a record deal in Nashville and become country singers and already has been a Carrie mention. On the first episode there was this girl to sing Flat On The Floor and in the preview for next week's episode (On Tuesday's at 10) The producer they are working with said "And the song was co wrote by Carrie Underwood" . So yeah. I just wanted to let you guys know this for those who didn't know about the show.

Guess they don't check their facts very well.

maddkat

Staff member
Saw that last night.The show is staged to the hilt but somewhat interesting.
Wonder what Carrie co write they're gonna sing, and which one sings it.

Marie2011

If you guys want to watch you can download the app for free and watch for free or you can go to lifetimetv.com I think that's the site

opry051008

I just watched this show and wow. If this is what it's like to pursue a singing career I thank God that Carrie had American Idol.