Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie mention on my local radio station regarding KY Derby

Kizmet311

I can't remember now if it was Thursday or Friday morning, but I was listening to a local Hot AC station - 106.3 in Lexington, KY, and the DJ was discussing that Harry Connick, JR has been selected to sing the National Anthem at this year's Kentucky Derby. She was saying that while she likes Harry, she just didn't think he was the type of singer she would like for the NA. She mentioned artists that have done it in the past like Lady A, Rascal Flatts, etc. Then she said she felt like they should have gotten someone else to do it - like Carrie Underwood. Anyway, obviously the Derby is pretty much the biggest event in KY each year and I thought it was cool that the first person the DJ thought of that would be best for the NA was Carrie!

Josh

I been to Kentucky once lol. I want to go back eventually.

But, it's nice hearing Carrie's name being mentioned. I watched that one movie The Visit and the highlight of it was hearing Carrie Underwood's name.. I know I'm weird lol. But I didn't like the movie asides from that.