Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie mentoring Idol top 5 next week

Hil

Major bummer! I hope they are tightening protocols and limiting her access between now and June 10 or a cluster of COVID could limit promotion of the album.
Agree 1000% It's already going to be pretty limited as I think most daytime shows (Ellen, Kelly) and late night shows will be on hiatus. So she'll have the morning show and whatever else they come up with, but most shows will be on break until fall.

angeliccarrie

Agree 1000% It's already going to be pretty limited as I think most daytime shows (Ellen, Kelly) and late night shows will be on hiatus. So she'll have the morning show and whatever else they come up with, but most shows will be on break until fall.
She's not going to be on the Today show concert series.they announced the lineup the other day and no Carrie

• Wow
Reactions: Hil

Hil

She's not going to be on the Today show concert series.they announced the lineup the other day and no Carrie
So what is she going to do for promo? Rhetorical, but anyone have any idea what's available if she's not doing that?

bigd79

I can’t believe she won’t be on the today show concert series, that seemed like a shoe-in considering how often she does that show. But maybe because of CMA Fest there just isn’t time?

probably means no Fallon on release week either….i doubt she’ll ever do Colbert again.

angeliccarrie

I can’t believe she won’t be on the today show concert series, that seemed like a shoe-in considering how often she does that show. But maybe because of CMA Fest there just isn’t time?

probably means no Fallon on release week either….i doubt she’ll ever do Colbert again.
What happened with Colbert?

MSCarriefan

They didn't announce anyone for June 10. I don't think their concert series starts until the next week. I checked earlier. She could still perform.

bigd79

I don’t know anything for certain but i remember when she was on a few years ago it just looked like her interview was very awkward. It just didn’t look like it was comfortable for her. Until she got to sing of course.
I just think she enjoys visiting Jimmy Fallon alot more, he is much more personable than Colbert. I honestly don’t know what anyone sees in Colbert

angeliccarrie

I don’t know anything for certain but i remember when she was on a few years ago it just looked like her interview was very awkward. It just didn’t look like it was comfortable for her. Until she got to sing of course.
I just think she enjoys visiting Jimmy Fallon alot more, he is much more personable than Colbert. I honestly don’t know what anyone sees in Colbert
Yeah, if she was uncomfortable then I can see her not returning

Hil

some of you are acting like Idol was the only promo set up for D&R. This isn't Carrie's or UMG's first rodeo.
No, I'm sure they have something, but aren't daytime and late night shows on hiatus then? I'm almost 95% sure daytime shows are. That does leave limited possibilities since most regular TV shows (the voice, idol) are also done for the season.

sco

No, I'm sure they have something, but aren't daytime and late night shows on hiatus then? I'm almost 95% sure daytime shows are. That does leave limited possibilities since most regular TV shows (the voice, idol) are also done for the season.
The morning shoes have somebody in studio all the time. The late night shows also don't shut down all summer.

Hil

The morning shoes have somebody in studio all the time. The late night shows also don't shut down all summer.
Sorry, I meant daytime shows like Ellen, kelly. I know morning shows go year round. Glad to hear late night do too. I thought they were also on hiatus. That does leave more possibilities.

sco

Sorry, I meant daytime shows like Ellen, kelly. I know morning shows go year round. Glad to hear late night do too. I thought they were also on hiatus. That does leave more

I also wouldn't assume she won't do Colbert like somebody suggested. In my opinion the interview was fine but even if she was uncomfortable she's a pro and will do what's best for the success of the project. On a side note, it's interesting to me seeing different perspectives. People were seeing the Bobby Bones interview as awkward but I always got the impression that they are friends.

Hil

I also wouldn't assume she won't do Colbert like somebody suggested. In my opinion the interview was fine but even if she was uncomfortable she's a pro and will do what's best for the success of the project. On a side note, it's interesting to me seeing different perspectives. People were seeing the Bobby Bones interview as awkward but I always got the impression that they are friends.
I didn't think the Bobby interview was awkward either, and they are friends or at the least socials friends. I thought she was her normal laid back self. He asked some weird questions, and maybe it came across on radio as strange. IDK Sometimes Carrie is more laid back and quiet and other times she can be super talkative. I thought it was fine. I don't remember Colbert, but Carrie can handle anyone lol She does like Fallon though, so I would assume if it's available she'll do it.

yea, I think all of us just hope she doesn't get sick. She's super healthy, but she has a lot coming up. Her health and that voice must be protected at all cost. lol