Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie & Mike I Am Second series

liz278

This probably will need it's own thread: I Am Second

"“We wanted to do this to share some of our personal journey in hopes that viewers will be inspired by it, and maybe even take one more step in pursuing a relationship with God,” said Carrie."

Trailer is posted on all @IAmSecond social media.

https://www.nashcountrydaily.com/20...-4-part-short-film-god-country-watch-trailer/

Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Sit Down for God & Country | CMT

I am looking forward to this. It has already made me emotional :)

This probably will need it's own thread: I Am Second

"“We wanted to do this to share some of our personal journey in hopes that viewers will be inspired by it, and maybe even take one more step in pursuing a relationship with God,” said Carrie."

Trailer is posted on all @IAmSecond social media.

https://www.nashcountrydaily.com/20...-4-part-short-film-god-country-watch-trailer/

Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Sit Down for God & Country | CMT

This is the most excited I have been for something in months! The trailer alone is great!

I thought the first episode was a great introduction, since a lot of people might not be entirely familiar with their background story. The welt/ welp thing made me laugh. The next episode definitely seems way more emotional and the most in depth they’ve ever talked about their road to a Jacob.

jaymiee

I havent watched it yet but im excited to hear more about the miscarriages and Mike talk about it. I dont think ive ever heard anything about it before from him

Louisa

Great episode. Loved it. Mike and Carrie are so good together. Can’t wait for next week’s ep.

FYI: just read on twitter that if you make an I am second account, you can watch the episode now. People said it was extremely sad apparently so I’m scared to watch.

liz278

I watched it. Pretty much cried through the whole 7 minutes. They both teared up so I pretty much followed them :)

I watched it too. Glad they got their happy ending with Jacob because the way they were describing things made it sound like she definitely thought she had a fourth miscarriage with him. A great insightful episode!

I just watched the third episode since I signed up for an account since it was free. It was a sweet episode and a lot more lighthearted.