Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Moment In Charleston Town Center Mall

carrieismy1idol

I Went To The Charleston Town Center Mall In Charleston,West Virginia Last Friday With My Mom,My Grandma & My Neice Mia(She Was Sick That Day & Did Not Attend School) To Go Shopping,Then My Dad Came & Got Everyone Because My Mom Accidently Wrecked The Car,Do Not Worry Everyone Is Okay,Everyone Of Us Went To The Food Court,Before We Left Charleston(We Live In Beckley),Because We Were Hungry,Me & My Neice Ate Chick-Fill-A,She Wanted Me To Get Her Some Ranch Dipping Sauce Because They Forgot To Put On Our Tray After We Asked,So When I Went Back To Get It,I Was Wearing My Blown Away Tour T-Shirt That I Got At The Charleston Concert That Day,The Sales Girl Saw It & Asked Me,"Did You Go To The Concert In Charleston?",I Said "Yes" & Then She Said "I Was Going To Go But Could Not Get Tickets".

Last edited:

carrieguy2

Carrie fans are everywhere!
glad you were wearing your Carrie shirt that day!
and good that despite the accident all are well!