Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie moment without trying

wonton

Don't you just love when you're doing something and it happens to turn into a Carrie moment completely out of the blue? I'm doing a bunch of research to figure out what I want to do in NYC this May when I visit, and I decided to check out the Today show to see when they would put up their Summer Concert Info. Guess who is in the first video that plays when you click on Toyota Concet Series? Carrie singing Blown Away!

Toyota Concert Series

I love it! Now if only Carrie would happen to just be somewhere when I'm there, that'd be a better surprise :)

mlawlor

I just had an unexpected Carrie moment tonight, as I was at a church function, and without any influence from me (haha), the organizer played the Opry HGTA song for those gathered to enjoy the moment.

carrieismy1idol

Don't you just love when you're doing something and it happens to turn into a Carrie moment completely out of the blue? I'm doing a bunch of research to figure out what I want to do in NYC this May when I visit, and I decided to check out the Today show to see when they would put up their Summer Concert Info. Guess who is in the first video that plays when you click on Toyota Concet Series? Carrie singing Blown Away!

Toyota Concert Series

I love it! Now if only Carrie would happen to just be somewhere when I'm there, that'd be a better surprise :)

Awesome