Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on Nashville

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Right before Rayna and Brad's performance at the CMAs, the announcer say "ladies and gentlemen, once again Carrie Underwood" and then it is Carrie's voice introducing the performance.

teesharky

I saw that too! So cool! I was like -- YAY! Carrie is on Nashville too-- at least her voice! haha

I bet ABC wanted her to do a brief cameo at the CMAs too, with Brad, since they are cohosts of CMAS, etc- but she was busy on tour so they used her voice.

Kizmet311

Right before Rayna and Brad's performance at the CMAs, the announcer say "ladies and gentlemen, once again Carrie Underwood" and then it is Carrie's voice introducing the performance.

I completely and totally missed that when I watched it last night. Luckily, I watched it on live TV and haven't deleted it from my DVR yet, so I'll re-watch for that part. Very cool though!

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
I completely and totally missed that when I watched it last night. Luckily, I watched it on live TV and haven't deleted it from my DVR yet, so I'll re-watch for that part. Very cool though!

It's at about 16 minute into the show.

utlovescarrie

I noticed that too! And I really like Nashville. I hated Hayden's character at first but WOW at the last few weeks! As for the ending... WHY WHY WHY did Deacon go off like that? 13 years of sobriety gone? I would have liked it better if you didn't cave and we watched how he controlled his addiction and how he came to terms with the reasons behind Rayna doing what she did and forging a relationship with his daughter. Not as dramatic as (***SPOILER***) flipping an SUV several times but much more heart felt and strong. All I can think about now is all the road blocks that are going to go up for Deacon and Rayna when all I want is for them to be together with the girls. Oh well...at least these aren't REAL people - but if they were we wouldn't have to wait until Sept to find out what happens!