Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on new NeedtoBreathe song - I Wanna Remember

maddkat

Staff member

Bear Rinehart on Being Scared to Work with Carrie Underwood
I got a chance to sing on [Carrieā€™s] record first, and we did a hymn together. And I didnā€™t know her and she didnā€™t send me the track or anything. And then sheā€™s like, ā€œJust come over to the studio and we want you to sing harmonies.ā€ I have just always been a lead singer, harmonies scare me to death. And so I was like, ā€œOkay.ā€ And then of course, you get there and itā€™s just her in the room, her producer, and me. I told my wife, I was like, ā€œThatā€™s the scariest feeling Iā€™ve ever had in anything.ā€ I was like, ā€œThat was more scary than getting married.ā€ So I feel like we got over the hump pretty quickly. I was like, ā€œListen, this is going to take a while and just be patient.ā€ So I think we became a little more friends that day, which was awesome.

Bear Rinehart on Collaborating with Carrie Underwood for ā€œI Wanna Rememberā€
Sheā€™s just super sweet, to be honest. Like weā€™ve been through it with some of these. And some of those collaborations go great, and sometimes they donā€™t. And Carrie was kind of like, ā€œI want to do this because I like the song and Iā€™m not going to take your money.ā€ Which I think is kind ofā€¦ you know what I mean? Itā€™s a crazy thing. So, sheā€™s really, really sweet. And then the fact that she was able to do the video. Iā€™ve done enough on other peopleā€™s records to know thatā€™s a lot. And she was just super about that whole thing. Itā€™s like, ā€œYeah, weā€™re going to the CMTā€™s and weā€™re going to let you play your song.ā€ So, that was really cool.

maddkat

Staff member
^ hmm not what I would call acoustic but so much better then that remix. That was just bad.

montdu39

Loved the dance version the best. Was so cool to hear Carrie in that type of vibe. Acoustic version is boring.

Hil

I like the original version best. Didn't think the remix was that great of a remix, and I don't think the acoustic is very acoustic lol

cmuf2011

This song got nominated for an 10th Annual We Love Christian Music Awards Official Ballot.

Iā€™ll provide a link to the voting as soon as Iā€™m done voting

ok just finished voting Carrie has two nominations

1. I Wanna remember for dance/remix #15
2. Mainstream impact #24

note 15 and 24 is not the ranking

voting is unlimited

cece winans also got nominated for some awards. (Different nominations than Carrie)

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

This song got nominated for an 10th Annual We Love Christian Music Awards Official Ballot.

Iā€™ll provide a link to the voting as soon as Iā€™m done voting

ok just finished voting Carrie has two nominations

1. I Wanna remember for dance/remix #15
2. Mainstream impact #24

note 15 and 24 is not the ranking

voting is unlimited

cece winans also got nominated for some awards. (Different nominations than Carrie)
Voted, thanks!