Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on Sunrise Australia

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Hi guys,

Hope you all are well.

It’s about 7am (Sydney time) Friday morning in Australia and I’m watching Sunrise (one of our morning shows - like the Today Show). Carrie is going to be on this morning so I’ll keep y’all posted on what it’s about, and any videos.etc.

Great to see Carrie back on Aussie TV!

Loving Tears of Gold + her duet w.John Legend too!!

Cheers,
Adrian

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

They just showed a short part: looks like she filmed this the same day as she did USA Today Show. Same outfit and location.

One-on-one interview coming up about My Gift, on the charts, and the kids.

That’s cool that she is doing some Australian promo for the album! Does Sunrise normally post their interviews afterwards anywhere?

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

I’ll check later to see if they put the interview video up online. Turns out Carrie was also on our Today Show this morning talking about MG.

Loved the Sunrise interview, it was very fun. They opened with “Carrie has sold over 70 million albums!” and went on to talk about her boys, getting a Starbucks voucher for Christmas (lol) and Little Drummer Boy. The interviewer and Carrie pretended to sing a bit of Little Drummer Boy lol.