Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on the E! News Glam Cam! :)

Jade_kt

What when did this happen? I didn't know Carrie was on the glam cam. Wish we could have seen that.

Jade_kt

Watching E! News now but I missed the first 10 minutes so hopefully they didn't show it then if they did. They are still talking about the GG though so we'll see.

Jade_kt

They just showed Carrie briefly posing in her dress and then showed Carrie during her interview talking and joking about sucking her stomach in and the camera showing her dress. They talked about what dress she was wearing. But no Glam Cam yet though. Maybe they will show it later on though.

Jade_kt

No I didn't see it on E! News. But they didn't really show much of the glam cam on the show. I think they just showed a couple people on the glam cam. One being a lady w/ a long pink dress that I didn't think was all that pretty and then an actress.

Last edited: