Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on the Kelly Clarkson Show- 12/18

Michael Reid

Last week, Carrie filmed her episode of the Kelly Clarkson show. Just went to the Kelly Clarkson show website, and the air date for her episode is on 12/18, next Friday. So excited to see Carrie on the Kelly Clarkson show. I’d Imagine she would cover Carrie in Kellyoke, I wonder what she will sing. I had tickets to attend the virtual taping, but it was full by the time I got into it. Did anyone attend?

txacar

Somebody tweeted that she will sing Mary Did You Know. Hope that is accurate. It's one of my favorites on the album.

pkslongbeach

This is so exciting!! It's been rare to see the two together. And as both fan bases have been so divisive towards them and each other, I am thrilled to see two great singers come together in friendship and support.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Somebody tweeted that she will sing Mary Did You Know. Hope that is accurate. It's one of my favorites on the album.

I hope she does Mary Did You Know! I want her to go viral with one performance at least, so the album gets more sales, and a lot of people watch Kelly's show

akpnts

Is there a link to watch it online? Could someone help the fans outside the united states, please? :)))

maddkat

Staff member
@KellyClarksonTV

Now we know what happens when Janet Jackson blows a kiss in your direction!
1f605.png
Don't miss @carrieunderwood perform "Mary Did You Know" from her new Christmas album and @hbomax special #MyGift today on Kelly!

maddkat

Staff member
Beautiful MDYK, beautiful setting . I love how Carrie put so much thought and love into these performances.