Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on The Today Show March 3 ,Tonight Show March 6

DaisyTweets

ESMBsNkWAAE1Z64

she talked about Nashville( the boys are safe) and of the book , in the next hour she's going to talk about the app and in the 10 am hour she's going to cook

She looks so happy and beautiful!!!

Michael Reid

I recorded all 3 hours and at the start of the 3rd hour interview, when they are announcing her they show a video of her from Idol, followed by a video of her Cry Pretty 360 Tour, and it says courtesy of the cry pretty 360 Tour. This video is picture perfect quality, and has the best angles like you would expect for the DVD or Digital version she recorded of the tour. Now where is it available to us. Did Carrie purposely hint at it, and mean it is coming soon....

jaymiee

I enjoyed seeing her on the show! I thought she was genuinley happy and excited and funny and her cooking segment she was really going for it lol. Cooking With Carrie should be a show in the future!

Countryfan2448

Jimmy Fallon on Friday
Rachal Ray on the 9th

https://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/carrie-underwoods-new-fitness-lifestyle-book-find-your-path-honor-your-body-fuel-your-soul-and-get-strong-with-the-fit52-life-on-sale-today/?fbclid=IwAR0HUf-EfYjcWMhNupN_pehZ05eHEmNGn0AK1chyrKrgvlzTxcxH6nRZiAs